This is the documentation for the CAST AIP extension Siebel 5.1.x. It also includes documentation for Service Pack releases (for example 5.1.1).
"Official" CAST AIP Extensions are provided by CAST and are installed on top of CAST AIP to provide support for specific technologies (analysis/measurement/discovery) that are not supported "out-of-the-box" by CAST AIP. These "official" extensions have their own product life-cycle for development, testing and shipping, which is independent from CAST AIP. Please also see Extensions - an introduction for more information.
This document is intended to serve as a "Cookbook" for the Siebel extension. The document is technically oriented and intended for an experienced CAST administrator. For the Siebel administrator responsible for the source code extraction, a dedicated page is included in this document. Furthermore, this document is an extension of the standard CAST AIP documentation, available online at http://doc.castsoftware.com.
Please ensure that you strictly follow all instructions exactly as described in this documentation. Failure to do so may result in a failed installation or erroneous results. For example:
- Please do not use these instructions with previous releases of the Siebel extension, and vice-versa.
- Please avoid creating your own User Defined Modules - please follow the User Defined Modules configuration exactly as described in Siebel 5.1 - Application management.
Please select the section you are interested in:
- Siebel 5.1 - Release Notes
- Siebel 5.1 - Bug Fix List
- Siebel 5.1 - Limitations
- Siebel 5.1 - Installation
- Siebel 5.1 - Analysis overview
- Siebel 5.1 - Application onboarding
- Siebel 5.1 - Application management
- Siebel 5.1 - Miscellaneous information