- If you see a violation count but no violations are found and you are using Dashboard version below 1.24.0, then make sure that your schema name is in lower case in your domain.properties file.
- An example when using dashboard below 1.24.0 with a domain.properties value in upper case:
- If you see missing violations or inconsistent violations with a Power Builder analysis, make sure that you are running with a user that has proper permissions for running Power Builder on the machine. This will depend on your configuration and setup of Power Builder on your machine. Running with a user with improper permissions can cause inconsistent results.
- Changes in critical violation counts after an upgrade may be due to changes in the critical violations between the snapshots (which metrics are critical in which snapshots). To check this, you can use the following query page: SQL Queries - CAST Central Base - Queries on Metrics - How to check which rules have changed criticality between snapshots
- Otherwise, select the section you are interested in.
- If the problem you are facing does not match any case listed in this page, report your problem to CAST Technical Support and provide the below Relevant input:
For CAST Technical Support Only - Engineering Dashboard - ED - Information - How to reproduce ED issues