This page describes possible issues that may be encountered while Configuring CAST Imaging System.
The configuration process consist of the following
- Configuring User Authentication
- Export and import the Application data
- Configuring the source code viewer
- Configuration options - Admin Center GUI
- Advanced configuration
- CAST Imaging System backup strategy
For more information, refer to: Configuration process
- If trying to configure imaging over a secure port, then check the folllowing:
Make sure the certificates are valid. Ideally, they should not be self-signed certificates.
The certificates used to generate the certificate file used in the configuration should be in *.crt format and should all be present and in the following order in the file:
the domain/upper-level cert first, then the intermediate, then the root
Check if the private key is encrypted. If using an encrypted key in nginx, either you need to use ssl_password_file to specify the private key password or use openssl and generate a key which is unencrypted.
- Otherwise, Select the page you are interested in.
- If the problem you are facing does not match any case listed in this page, report your problem to CAST Technical Support and provide the following Relevant Input