- Accept and deploy the Version in the CAST Management Studio. Any projects that were discovered in the CAST Delivery Manager Tool will be transformed into Analysis Units:
- You should now check and edit (if necessary) the default automated analysis configuration settings that have been set for you during the package deployment. See Mainframe - Analysis configuration.
When you are satisfied that you have configured your analysis correctly, we suggest that you run a test analysis at Application level before you generate a new snapshot (no results will be saved to the CAST Analysis Service):
- On completion, you should check the test analysis log file and then clear up any warning or error messages that have been returned by reconfiguring the analysis:
- When all issues and problems have been resolved, you can then use the Run Analysis only option to perform an analysis AND save the results in the CAST Analysis Service:
- Finally you can check the analysis results using the CAST dashboards and/or CAST Enlighten.