CAST supports Elasticsearch via its NoSQL for Java extension. Details about the support provided for Java with Spring Data source code is discussed below.
Supported Client Libraries
|Java Elasticsearch Cluster|
|Java Elasticsearch Index|
|Java Unknown Elasticsearch Cluster|
|Java Unknown Elasticsearch Index|
Links are created for transaction and function point needs:
|Link type||Source and destination of link||Methods supported|
Between Elasticsearch Cluster object and Elasticsearch Index object
What results can you expect?
Once the analysis/snapshot generation is completed, you can view the results in the normal manner (for example via CAST Enlighten). Some examples are shown below.
Cluster & Index Creation
Elasticsearch Operations / Elasticsearch Template
- Better resolution for cluster and index names
- Support for ReactiveElasticsearchRepository
- Query Methods are supported for Spring Data
- Query methods with @Query annotation for Spring Data are supported
- Elasticsearch operations and Elasticsearch template support for more APIs
- Cluster is created as unknown, if the name is not retrieved from the properties file or if the name could not be resolved.
- Limited support for Spring Data Elasticsearch 3.x
- In 3.x, CRUD operations performed using ElasticsearchRepository are supported
- In 3.x no support for CRUD operations performed using ElasticsearchTemplate. However, if the user configures version 3.x jars inside its class path, then ElasticsearchTemplate will produce links.