Summary: A TCC Setup Configuration file RPG.TCCSetup is delivered with this technology extension. This .TCCSetup file will, when imported into the CAST Transaction Configuration Center, provide a pre-defined set of Transaction Entry Points under "Free Definition".
Importing into the CAST Transaction Configuration Center
- This .TCCSetup file is to be imported into the CAST Transaction Calibration Center using either the:
- File > Import Setup menu option:
- Or right clicking on the Setup node (in the relevant Application) and selecting Import Setup:
For AFP count information, we are using the generic object from the PHP metamodel. The resulting count is not accurate and requires some clean-up. An improvement of this behavior is planned for future PHP releases.
Results of the import
The import of the "RPG.TCCSetup" file will provide you with a sample of
- Transaction Entry points in the Free Definition node:
- Transaction Entry points in the By Type node:
- Transaction End points in the By Type node:
- Transaction Data Entities in the Free Definition node:
- Excluded Items in the Free Definition node (system and technical tables are excluded):