- This section assumes that the CAST setup has already been run.
- You must also ensure that your CAST AIP installation is compatible with the extension - AIP compatibility is listed in .
Download and installation instructions
- This extension contains a File discoverer and you should take note of the specific instructions in the installation guide that explains how to package your source code with the CAST Delivery Manager Tool when you have an existing Version.
- The latest release status of this extension can be seen when downloading it from the CAST Extend server.
CAST Transaction Configuration Center (TCC) Entry Points
In previous releases of the PHP extension, a TCC Setup Configuration file Sample_PHP_8.0.0_V01.TCCSetup was delivered (it can be found at the root of the PHP extension folder in %ProgramData%\CAST\CAST\Extensions). This .TCCSetup file will, when imported into the CAST Transaction Configuration Center, create a pre-defined set of PHP Transaction Entry Points under "Free Definition".
In PHP ≥ 1.3.x., this .TCCSetup file is no longer delivered and if you are using the extension with CAST AIP ≥ 8.3.x, the PHP Transaction Entry Points are now automatically imported when the extension is installed. The PHP specific entry points are now automatically created under "Free Definition":
Therefore, if you use PHP ≥ 1.3.x:
- with CAST AIP ≥ 8.3.x, from scratch with no previous PHP extension installed, there is nothing for you to do: PHP entry points will be automatically imported during the extension installation.
- with CAST AIP ≤ 8.2.x, from scratch with no previous PHP extension installed, you now need to manually import the file Configuration\TCC\Base_PHP.TCCSetup to obtain your PHP entry points in the "Free Definition" section (see instructions below).
- with CAST AIP ≥ 8.3.x, where an older version of PHP exists, you should already have the PHP entry points if you imported Sample_PHP_8.0.0_V01.TCCSetup previously. Since PHP entry points are automatically imported during extension installation there is nothing for you to do, but you should be aware that you may have two configuration sets for the same PHP Entry Points under "Free Definition" if you imported Sample_PHP_8.0.0_V01.TCCSetup previously.
- with CAST AIP ≤ 8.2.x, where an older version of PHP exists, you should already have the PHP entry points if you imported Sample_PHP_8.0.0_V01.TCCSetup previously. If you did not import Sample_PHP_8.0.0_V01.TCCSetup previously, you can manually import Configuration\TCC\Base_PHP.TCCSetup (see instructions below) to obtain your PHP Entry Points in the "Free Definition" section (see instructions below).
Manual import action for CAST AIP ≤ 8.2.x
- Locate the .TCCSetup file in the extension folder: Configuration\TCC\Base_PHP.TCCSetup
- In the CAST Transaction Configuration Center, ensure you have selected the Templates node:
- This .TCCSetup file is to be imported into the CAST Transaction Calibration Center using either the:
- File > Import Configuration menu option:
- Or right clicking on the Template node and selecting Import Configuration:
- For AFP count information, we are using the generic object from the PHP metamodel. The resulting count is not accurate and requires some clean-up. An improvement of this behavior is planned for future PHP releases.
- The import of the "Base_PHP.TCCSetup" file will provide you with a sample Transaction Entry point in the Free Definition node under Templates:
- Now right click the "Standard Entry Point - PHP" item and select copy:
- Paste the item into the equivalent node under the Application, for example, below we have copied it into the Application Meudon: