This package provides CAST's Extend system (extend.castsoftware.com) as an "offline" component which can be installed as an on-premises solution and is designed to be used in the following situations:
- is only required if, due to security concerns, your organization cannot interact over the public internet with CAST's Extend system for Extension management.
- should only be installed once per organization
- can be installed only on Windows servers
- is provided empty in v. ≥ 1.1.0 and content must be uploaded before it can be used - see Update CAST Extend Offline with new content
- updates to existing extensions and the addition of new extensions is supported via a manual update process - see Update CAST Extend Offline with new content
- a GUI is available for CAST Extend Offline - this is identical to the GUI offered in https://extend.castsoftware.com/. Browsing to http://<server>:<port> will auto redirect to http://<server>:<port>/#/search-results:
See below for more information: