So, with dynaTrace AJAX Edition:
- Start dynaTrace AJAX Edition
- Click on "Start Tracing". IE starts.
- Open the ADG URL and login
- Navigate in ADG in IE
- Switch to the dynaTrace window
- In the left part of the window, navigate in the tree in browser > HTTP server name > Network.
- Double click on "Network" . You get the list of the all the URLs loaded by IE.
- Click on the line you are interested in and the request and response headers are displayed in the text field right under this window pane.