|To perform this step, your AIP Console login must have the Application Owner role.|
This step performs many actions in one go, without the need for manual interaction. It allows you to get real results very quickly. Actions performed:
- Validate the Version - i.e. validate the delivered source code
- Accept the Version - accept it and allow it to be analyzed
- Import the Version - set it as the current version to be used in the analysis
- Run an analysis - source code analysis results are stored in the Analysis schema
- Upload the data to CAST Imaging - results can be viewed in your CAST Imaging instance
This is ideal for a Standard rescan scenario where you just want a set of baseline results for your new source code version, using the same settings as those used for the previous version. Results can be generated very quickly.
Deliver source code
When you have made your option choices, click:
- PROCEED, any subsequent steps will be skipped and:
- if the Run analysis option is disabled, the version will be added and will appear in the Application - Versions screen.
- if the Run analysis and Publish to CAST Imaging options is enabled, the analysis will be actioned immediately.
Optionally click NEXT
Optionally, you can click NEXT to change Manage Exclusions/Objectives: