Add a new source code package
Note that the Adding a new source code package is relevant regardless of which mode you are working in.
To add a new source code package:
- In the Version page, click the button to add a new Source Code Package to your Version.
- The Add Package wizard will then be displayed - this guides you through the package creation process:
- First choose the type of source code you want to package and click the Next button.
- The next step in the Add package wizard will then be displayed. This varies according to the selection made in the first step. The example below is for Oracle:
- Select the appropriate option and click Finish to complete the package creation.
- The Source Code Package page will then be displayed with focus on the Package Configuration tab.
Note that all the various options available in the Add package wizard are explained in more detail in the Package Configuration tab - Where is your source code?
Saving your changes
Please ensure that you Save your newly added source code package. This will save the changes to the local CAST Delivery Manager Tool workspace.