This page gives a solution to below error which occurs during PeopleSoft analysis while running the job PeopleSoft Analysis Content Update
SQL Error: ORA-O6550 :LINE 4, COL 11
SQL Error:PLS-00201:identifier 'xyz.PSOFT_UAMETRICS_UPDATE' must be declared.
SQL Error:ORA-06550;LINE 4, COL 2
SQL Error:PL/SQL :Statment ignored (severity 1,Msg No. 6550)
Failed to launch SQL Queries.
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Configure Peoplesoft job
- run analysis
This issue occurs if the Peoplesoft language is not correctly installed in the KB. To confirm the same, the below queries will help us to check that the pck files are correctly referenced in InstallScripts and confirm that the functions are created on the local.
Run the below queries on both the Knowledge Bases(For vanilla and project) :
1. select * from SYS_PACKAGE_VERSION where PACKAGE_NAME='PEOPLESOFT_LOCAL'
2. select * from all_objects where object_name = 'PSOFT_UAMETRICS_UPDATE'
If the above queries do not return any rows then follow the below steps to solve the issue :
- see that the files central_client.pck & local_client.pck are placed in correct location as mentioned in the documentation -
- Select folders configuration and InstallScripts from PeopleSoft_V4.0.0\Deployment\01_Installation and copy them at the root of folder “C:\Program Files\CAST\7.0.x for PeopleSoft V4.0.x”. Acknowledge the merge folder (InstallScripts) dialog.
- If no previous custom package has been deployed to this AIP, then rename in InstallScripts\Common the files central_client.pck.template and local_client.pck.template without the .template extension. Otherwise, you have to merge their content with the existing files from other custom packages.
- If not then you need to follow the above steps you need to do the
- Run component re-install which will install the missing functions
- re-run the PeopleSoft Analysis Content Update tool
Analysis - PeopleSoft Analysis Content Update tool runs successfully without any error
Dashboard - N/A