|Version||Summary of content||Comments|
- Bug fixes to resolve two CVE vulnerabilities found in CAST Dashboards: CVE-2021-45046 (for Apache Log4j) and CVE-2021-23463 (for h2database).
Can be used with:
- This version is not available.
- Bug fixes to resolve two CVE vulnerabilities found in CAST Dashboards: CVE-2021-44228 (for Apache Log4j) and CVE-2021-43466 (for OWASP).
- Roles and data authorizations: Roles and data authorizations feature moved from beta to functional release
- User Profile: In LDAP mode, if there is no search object, the user list is displayed based on the assigned profile/s
This version is not available.
|DASHBOARDS-4042||Fixed an issue where the "view as" option was present in every view, after navigating to the Risk Investigation view.|
|DASHBOARDS-3917||Fixed an issue that occurred when the user role/profile database was used by multiple dashboards: the user authorization table would work in only one dashboard - in all other dashboards the view would not load correctly.|
|DASHBOARDS-3886||Fixed an issue that occurred when switching between authentication modes: when using the "Become Admin" option, the resulting User authorization view was empty.|
|DASHBOARDS-3855||Fixed an issue where the "Show more" option in the Action Plan Recommendation page was not displaying the correct count of violations.|
|DASHBOARDS-3081||Removed surplus padding to the right in the Report generation page.|
|DASHBOARDS-4096||Fixed an issue where adjustment factor detail values were rounded incorrectly.|
|Customer Ticket Id||Details|
|32599||Unable to create initial admin at 1st connection to the Dashboard (when first connected to Dashboard, admin option works only for localhost).|
|32831||Encrypt login and password for database is not possible in 2.x Dashboards.|
|32860||Issue while changing a profile role from a restricted role to admin role.|
|32867||SAML group authentication is not working in Dashboard 2.3.0|
|32893||Ldap group search is failing in user configuration page.|