Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Release Notes
- Current release (e.g. 8.3.31)
- Previous release
- Assessment Model updates (may not need to keep this)
- Current limitations, known Issues and vulnerabilities
- Installation and upgrade process
- Install AIP Core (from scratch - setup: interactive + silent)
- Upgrade AIP Core (install service pack)
- Uninstall process
- End-user documentation
- GUI user guides for embedded AIP Core apps
- Server Manager
- TCC - Confirm with Jerome if we still need this or all functionality has been moved to Console.
- Report Center
- UA Assistant
- Command line user guides for embedded AIP Core apps
What do to with the following pages
- Release Notes and sub pages: >>> in progress.
- Covered Technologies >>> This page lists technologies supported by AIP. I suggest replicating this to the TECHNOS space. >>> MOVED to Covered Technologies - links updated. Redirect added
- Supported Platforms >>> This page covers everything required in a legacy (i.e. without Console) deployment. Reuse some relevant parts for the Prerequisites pages in the relevant Product page (i.e. AIPIMG, AIPMNGT/ENG, AIPSEC).
- Supported Character Sets >>> This page is relevant for AIP as a whole. I suggest it is replicating into the SIZING space >>> MOVED Supported character sets for all AIP products and tools - links updated. Redirect added
- Supported Security Standards >>> This page is relevant for AIP as a whole (except NOT relevant for "AIPIMG"). I suggest replicating it into the SIZING space >>> MOVED Supported Security Standards - links updated. Redirect added
- Functional Information >>> Old page, hardly updated. All content moved, page deleted.
- Functional limitations >>> Old pages, never updated. Replicate into relevant place in End-user documentation pages in AIPCORE. All content moved, page deleted.
- Technical Information >>> Old pages, some info is relevant for AIPCORE - Page redirected.
- Open source software shipped with CAST AIP >>> relevant for AIP as a whole. I suggest it is replicating into the SIZING space>>> MOVED Open source software shipped with CAST AIP - links updated. Redirect added
- Resolved issues in this release + sub pages >>> no longer needed, numbered release notes page in AIPCORE replaces it >>> Need to add redirects to 8.3 or Release Notes - 8.3.0 - 8.3.15
- Known Issues and Vulnerabilities + sub pages >>> >>> REDIRECTED to Current known issues and vulnerabilities Links added, redirects added.
- Java SE 8, Java SE 11 and OpenJDK support for CAST AIP >>> moves to SIZING space >>> MOVED Java SE 8, Java SE 11 and OpenJDK support for CAST AIP - links updated. Redirect added
- Deployment - security and child pages >>> majority is no longer relevant (Source code delivery not relevant (it is for legacy deployment), web app deployment stuff is done in DASHBOARDS, AIC Portal not relevant, HD/ED/web app deployment stuff is done in DASHBOARDS, Citrix XenApp deployment that I've never updated): >>> chapter is dealt with: pages redirected where necessary, otherwise marked as not supported (AIC Portal) or marked as no longer maintained (Citrix stuff).