Learn about the deployment of CAST AIP. This includes understanding what you need to prepare, the installation process, transitioning to it from legacy deployments of CAST AIP and updating/upgrading to new releases.
To successfully deploy CAST AIP in your organization, it is important to understand:
- the different ways that it can be deployed
- hardware sizing
- the deployment requirements
- where you can get the installation media for all required packages
Two scenarios are available:
- If you are a new CAST customer or if you are standing up new hardware specifically to onboard a new Application, you can perform a New customer installation
- If you are an existing CAST customer already using "legacy" CAST AIP and you are planning a transition to CAST AIP "with Console" to onboard a new Application:
- you can re-purpose your existing "legacy" CAST AIP deployment and perform an Existing customer installation
- you can also Import an Application managed with CAST Management Studio into AIP Console
Learn about the configuration options available in AIP Console, whether in the GUI or in configuration files. For example:
- Options available in the Administration Center
- Backing up and restoring an Application
- Changing Console and Node port numbers - activating HTTPS
Information about how to update CAST AIP to a new release. The following components/packages can all be updated independently:
- AIP Console package (including "embedded" Dashboards), AIP Node package and deployed RestAPI war file
- AIP Core analysis engine on target AIP Nodes
- Applications to new CAST AIP release (schema upgrade)
Learn how to uninstall CAST AIP Console/Node and completely remove all data.
Tips for resolving recurrent issues.