Summary: This page describes the new features and bugs that have been fixed in the CAST Security Dashboard Package 1.13.1.
|Version||Summary of content|
No customer bugs fixed in this release.
CAST AIP Datamart - functional release status
Introducing AIP Datamart - now in funcrel status - a new way to expose, explore, and integrate AIP data for management reporting, with the following notable features:
- Robust and flexible Data structure that contains almost all key AIP metrics.
- A robust ETL mechanism for faster deployment and less effort to maintain.
- A new set of API services with streaming mode for faster extraction.
- Easier integration with off-the-shelf BI tools.
- Flexibility for users to select data that are relevant for the customers.
- Ability to integrate with external customer data.
- Ability to create derived metrics that aligns with customer business practice.
- Flexibility to customize the data structure that fulfils client reporting needs.
- Support for custom rule groupings.
- Support for various Industry Standard Tags.
See https://github.com/CAST-Extend/com.castsoftware.uc.aip.datamart for more information.
Critical rule flag now displayed in some Miscellaneous Reports
The following Miscellaneous Reports have been modified to show the critical rule flag:
- List of removed violations
- List of new violations
This flag is displayed as a red dot:
Predefined Industry Compliance reports
The list of available Industry Compliance Reports has been updated this release. New reports in this release:
|OWASP-Mobile-2016 Compliance Report|
|CWE (2011) Top-25 Compliance Report|
|CWE (2019) Top-25 Compliance Report|
|OMG-ASCQM Compliance Report|
|OMG-ASCQM Security Compliance Report|
UI update for the Action Plan
Some aspects of the Action Plan have been updated to provided a better end-user experience:
Click to enlarge
Users can now filter the Action Plan table based on the Priority, Status, Comment and Rule columns (multiple filter criteria). For example, it is now possible to select a single filter criterion or multiple filter criteria in one column or multiple columns. There is a new icon in the table header to trigger the filter dropdown:
A the bottom of the list of violations in the Action Plan there are now improved options for pagination of items:
The Showing option allows you to view violations in groups of 20, 100 or all violations:
The arrow icons allow you to move through the violations:
|Return to the very first page of violations.|
|Go back one page, depending on the number of violations chosen for display.|
|Go forward one page, depending on the number of violations chosen for display.|
|Go straight to the very last page of violations.|