This documentation is no longer maintained and may contain obsolete information. You should instead refer to Application onboarding.
This section is aimed at Delivery Managers.
Although the CAST Delivery Manager Tool is generally used by the Application Team's Delivery Manager within the application team to extract, package and deliver the source code, in some deployment scenarios, the CAST AI Administrator may be responsible for the application source code extraction and deliver on behalf of the Application Team.
In the CAST Management Studio and the CAST Delivery Manager Tool, source code is organised into Versions - the idea being that you can create new Versions when the Application's source code changes and you want to measure these changes. The first Delivery Manager that works with the Application will need to add a new empty Version. This is explained below:
- In the CAST Delivery Manager Tool click the button to add a new Version
- The Add New Version wizard will then be displayed:
- Enter a name for your Version - in the above example we have chosen "V1"
- Choose the version date for your Version - by default the current date will be selected
- Click Finish to complete the configuration of the Version.
- The Version screen will then be displayed:
- Note that the Content State and Action required fields indicate that you do not yet have any source code packages.