Options (with Predefined)
This page enables you to define various options for the report. These concern the insertion of a user defined style sheet to determine what the resulting report will look like, various save options and the inclusion of a header/footer.
This wizard step is divided in to various sections:
|Use Style Sheet || This allows you to specify a Cascading Style Sheet to govern the "look" of your report. |
By default, a CAST style sheet will be used.
|Style file location || If the Use Style File option is selected, this text box will be activated enabling you to specify the location of the style sheet you want to use. |
|Insert Style Sheet in HTML Report || When selected, this option directly inserts the style sheet code into the generated Report so that a .CSS file does not have to be "delivered" with each generated report. |
|Use frame || Allows you to create a report with two sections: |
- the main section will contain the content of the report
- the second section will resemble a browser containing only the titles
This dialog box enables you to insert your own header and/or footer into the generated report.
To enable headers and footers:
- Select the Enable Header and Footer option to activate headers and footers in the report.
- Enter the text for the header and/or footer in the appropriate text box.
- Select the appropriate Header contains HTML tag option if your header and/or footer contains HTML tags.
- Click OK to complete the process.
- Headers and/or footers will then be displayed in the generated report.
You can include HTML tags in your header and/or footer if, for example, you want to format the text in any way. Make sure you select the appropriate Header contains HTML tag option. If you include text only in a header and/or footer, the text will be displayed in the format defined in the style sheet selected in the main Report option dialog box.
Example text: <a href="">text0</a>
- Entering: <a href="">text0</a> in the text field and selecting the tag option will display text0 (a hyperlink) in the header or footer.
- Entering: >a href=""<text0>/a< in the text field and NOT selecting the tag option will display <a href="">text0</a> in the header or footer.
HTML Report File
Save HTML file
Enter the path and name of the file you want to save the report in. You can choose to save the report as either an .HTM or an .XML file. Alternatively, click Browse to launch a standard Windows Save dialog box and choose the type of file and its location.
Display the report when finished
Select this option if you want the report to be displayed on completion of the generation process.
What to do next...
Once satisfied with your selections, click <Back to return to the previous step, click Next> to move on to the next step, or Cancel to abort the process.