What are Connection Profiles?
Profiles are used in Enlighten to store server connection parameters. You can define any number of Profiles allowing you the flexibility to work with a wide range of Knowledge Bases stored on different servers.
Within a Profile you can define a server, a username and a password along with a number of other connection specific parameters. You can also give each Profile a unique name enabling you to easily identify the server you want to connect to.
To find out more about working with Profiles, see:
- Creating Connection Profiles
- Editing Connection Profiles
- Removing Connection Profiles
- Open Profile Connection dialog box
- Please do not confuse Connection Profiles with Filter Profiles used in the Profile Manager.