Only the CHNG DLI Call could change the value of destination code. The ISRT DLI Call will send the message to LTERM or IMS Transaction:
Click to enlarge
IMS MFS Maps file
|Support introduced in CAST AIP 8.3.25.|
The Mainframe Analyzer will analyze the IMS MFS Maps file (*.mfs) so that it is possible to find out which Cobol programs use an MFS Map:
- MFS Maps are contained in files with the extension *.mfs.
- FMT macro defines the map (called "format" in IMS vocabulary).
- MSG macro defines MID and MOD messages. MID are those that have the INPUT type and MOD are those that have the OUTPUT type.
- MID and MOD identifiers are specified in the IO-PCB.
- In the MID/MOD structure, there is a field that contains the name of the transaction. This information allows the analyzer to create links between MFS Maps and transactions
As a result:
- The Mainframe Discoverer will detect a project (and therefore automatically create an Analysis Unit) for each *.mfs file discovered in a folder.
- .mfs files have been added to the list of files that will be automatically analyzed - see for example Mainframe - Analysis configuration
- New object types will be resolved - see Mainframe - Analysis results:
|IMS Message Format Service|
|IMS Message Input Descriptor|
|IMS Message Output Descriptor|