- If you have installed a custom CAST Delivery Manager Tool plugin as described in Step 4, please follow Delivery and package package your custom language source code. The CAST Delivery Manager Tool will automatically create an Analysis Unit for all projects that it identifies.
- You can now run your analysis or generate your snapshot.
- If you have not installed a custom CAST Delivery Manager Tool plugin as described in Step 4, please follow the Delivery and package your custom language source code. . The CAST Delivery Manager Tool will not be able to identify any projects and will therefore not be able to create any Analysis Units for you when the source code is delivered. In this case, you can create the Analysis Unit manually as follows once the source code has been delivered to the CAST AI Center and the "set as current version" option has been run in the CAST Management Studio:
- In the Application editor, move to the Current Delivery tab
- Select the package created in the CAST Delivery Manager Tool as highlighted below
- Then click the Add button in the Analysis Units section and choose the Add new Universal Analyzer Analysis Unit as highlighted below: