Version 1.01 - Updated 10-Jun-2021
This information can be downloaded here in a Word format
This document provides prerequisites regarding Hardware, Software, Network, Security and Rights aspect for a proper CAST installation on site.
- The server shall be installed on Client’s site and will be available through a VPN access for CAST users.
2. Service level agreement
Cast will operate the platform and 2 types of operation will be executed.
- Cast users will operate during open hours from 8:30am to 6:30pm
- Automated treatment and batches last several days, in case of server interruption, those treatments and batches should be restarted from the beginning.
Server’s availability & users:
- Server must be available 100% time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during analysis time.
- No down time, no restart!
- For 2 simultaneous Cast users minimum
The client agrees to carry out requests for intervention on the server from CAST within a maximum period of one hour from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm and from 1:00 pm to 6:30 pm from Monday to Friday.
3. CAST AIP Infrastructure
· Logical Infrastructure
4. STANDARD HARDWARE CONFIGURATION
The Production CAST AIP Environment will required one server :
- CAST recommends the following Hardware Requirements:
- Windows Server 2019 or Windows 10 Enterprise
- Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz or Intel Xeon, 2.6 GHz
- 512 GB SSD Hard Drive Disk
- 24GB RAM minimum to 64GB
5. STANDARD SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION
The following CAST Software listed in the links above shall be downloaded on a specific folder:
- Health Dashboard: Health Dashboard
- Engineering Dashboard: Engineering Dashboard
- Cast RESTAPI: CAST RESTAPI
- Combined Dashboard (ED & HD): Combined Dashboard
- Security Dashboard: Security Dashboard
- Report Generator: Report Generator and Reports
- .NET Core SDK : https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-core/3.1
- Report Generator for Dashboards: Report Generator for Dashboard
Other software required (x64) will be available on a specific zip made by CAST
· JRE 8 (x64)
· NetFramework 4.6
· Apache Tomcat
· KYT libraries
· Flat Eclipse Neon
· Flat Python
· IntelliJ IDEA
6. SECURITY & RIGHTS
Security & Rights aspects :
- Server should be available through RDP - Remote Desktop Protocol
- A secure VPN access for the Server is needed for Cast Users with copy/paste rights.
- The user must have Administrator privileges to install all the CAST softwares.
- The user must be able to start/stop/restart services.
- The user must have extended writing rights (%ProgramData% / %Temp% / %AppData%)
- Access to Client Source Code on a specific folder.
Minimum URL access :
- Extend: https://extend.castsoftware.com/
- Zendesk: https://castsoftware.zendesk.com
- Files: https://files.castsoftware.com
- HighLight : https://rpa.casthighlight.com/
Open Ports : 8080 ; 8081 ; 2282 ; 2284
The following diagram shows the interaction between AIP Console and the main CAST Components. It also shows the flow from the source code delivery, the “on boarding” analysis part, to the snapshot and Dashboard data consumption.