- JCL Symbols present in job DD cards
- JCL Symbols present in job EXEC cards
- Where JCL contains PROCS using parameters from a different JCL
- Where JCL calls PROC using a parameter
- JCL Symbols present in external PROCS
This improved support will generate more links between steps and programs, files and procedures, which will in turn improve the completeness of transaction call graphs used for function point counting. This is in addition to basic support for JCL Symbols introduced in CAST AIP 8.3.0. You can find out more information about this support in Mainframe - Technical notes.
- The ability to change this user's password in the CAST Management Studio has been removed.
- The tool CSSPasswordReset.exe will no longer reset the guest user (see Maintenance activities for CAST Storage Service - Maintenance activitiesand PostgreSQL).