Once the analysis/snapshot generation is completed, you can view the results in the normal manner (for example via CAST Enlighten):
|Apache Camel HTTP Get Operation|
|Apache Camel JMS Queue Receive||Apache Camel Unknown ActiveMQ Queue Receive|
|Apache Camel HTTP Put Operation|
|Apache Camel JMS QueueCall||Apache Camel Unknown ActiveMQ Queue Call|
|Apache Camel HTTP Post Operation|
|Apache Camel Unknown JMS Queue Receive||Apache Camel RabbitMQ Queue Receive|
|Apache Camel HTTP Delete Operation|
|Apache Camel Unknown JMS Queue Call||Apache Camel RabbitMQ Queue Call|
|Apache Camel HTTP Any Operation|
|Apache Camel IBM Queue Receive|
|Apache Camel Unknown RabbitMQ Queue Receive|
|Apache Camel Route Call|
|Apache Camel IBM Queue Call||Apache Camel Unknown RabbitMQ Queue Call|
|Apache Camel Route|
|Apache Camel Unknown IBM_Queue Receive|
|Apache Camel Bean Call|
|Apache Camel Unknown IBM Queue Call|
|Apache Camel Process Call|
|Apache Camel ActiveMQ Queue Receive|
|Apache Camel Database Query|
|Apache Camel ActiveMQ Queue Call|
Only callLinks are created between various objects created by this extension.
Java DSL - callLink between REST Post Service and JDBC Query
Java DSL - callLink between JMS Queue Receive and JMS Queue Call
callLinks in the complete transaction
- Route destinations such as bean, process, jdbc (database query jdbc:) and apache camel routes (direct:) are created as known objectsUnknown queue/process/bean/route object is created in case where the exact name can't be retrieved
- All other route components are ignored. Any Route starting with a component not mentioned in the Object section , the whole of the Route with its components will be ignored.
- Any component created with a customized name will not be handled or created.
- There may be missing/multiple links instead of one between process call and process method of the target class.
- There may be multiple links instead of one between bean call and target method of the bean.
- There may be incorrect bookmarks in few call links . Will be fixed in subsequent releasesand objects.
- Components in the route which are not decoded in this version, will be included . As an example the components such as JMS, NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase etc.) will be considered in the subsequent releases More Components Support, Better Linking, Fixing Bookmark Issue, Custom Component Support.