|Summary: this page describes the new features and bugs that have been fixed in CAST Report Generator 1.19.x.|
|Version||Summary of content|
- Three new CWE 2020 templates.
- Two new table components (ACTION_PLAN_BOOKMARKS and ACTION_PLAN_BOOKMARKS_TABLE).
- New parameters for existing IFPUG_FUNCTIONS and AETP_LIST components.
- Release ≥ 20200929 of the Quality Standards Mapping extension is required.
This release of Report Generator GUI and for Report Generator for Dashboards functions with the following:
|CAST RestAPI||≥ 1.12.x||Mandatory|
|MIPS Reduction Index||≥ 20200518|
These extensions are required for Compliance Report generation. Depending on what "standard" you are targeting in your Compliance Report, you can install a combination of extensions:
- To generate Compliance Reports for MIPS standards, you MUST always install the MIPS Reduction Index extension.
- To generate Compliance Reports for CISQ, OMG-ASCQM and OWASP standards, you can install either the CISQ, OMG-ASCQM and OWASP extensions or the Quality Standards Mapping extension. If both the CISQ, OMG-ASCQM and OWASP extensions and the Quality Standards Mapping extension are installed, data is automatically taken from the CISQ, OMG-ASCQM and OWASP extensions at all times.
|If you are using CAST AIP Console ≥ 1.14.0, the Quality Standards Mapping extension is installed with all new source code versions, however, you should ensure that the correct release of the extensions extension is used.|
|CISQ Index||≥ 20200518|
|OWASP Index||≥ 20200518|
|Quality Standards Mapping extension||≥ 20200220≥ 20200929|
|.NET Core SDK||3.1.x|
| Markdown From URL|