Other impacts of changes made in CAST AIP 8.3.26
Updates to Base_Mainframe.TCCSetup for transaction configuration
The following changes have been implemented which may impact results when re-analyzing an existing application with AIP 8.3.26:
- IMS Transactions are now automatically considered part of "Standard Entry Point - IMS - Unknown (GS)"
- CICS Transactions called from Java methods and Java constructors are no longer considered part of "Standard End Point - CICS - Transactions called by Java (GS)"
- An error has been fixed where the opposite was true in previous releases:
- IMS FilePrototype objects are now considered part of "Standard End Point - IMS - GSAM - Not delivered"
- IMS AnalyzedFileobjects are now considered part of "Standard Data Entity - GSAM"
Name of unresolved MQ publisher/subscriber objects has been changed to avoid false links
In previous releases of AIP, unresolved queue names lead to the creation of Publisher/Subscriber objects with the same name Unresovled:MQP2P. As a result, many false links are created skewing results. In CAST AIP 8.3.26, the name of the unresolved object has been changed from Unresolved:MQP2P to UnknownMQ:<COBOL_Parent_PROGRAM> - this identifies the Cobol program name publishing/subscribing to the message and will reduce the number of false links. This may impact results when re-analyzing an existing application with AIP 8.3.26.
Update to ensure JCL SQL Query objects are created correctly
A change has been implemented to ensure that JCL SQL Query objects are created correctly when the DSNTIAUL program is used. This may impact results when re-analyzing an existing application with AIP 8.3.26.