On this page:
- TCC rules defining default entry/end points corrected from previous changes (1.3.1-funcrel) so that their effect is bounded to Python objects only.
- TCC rule for default entry-points on Python Script objects only applies when scripts are not called from elsewhere.
- TCC rule on SQL-related objects in Python (Standard End Point - Python - Query) now applies to "Python Query", "Python ORM Mapping" and "Python File Query" objects (removed previous reference to "SQL Named Query").
- Change from 'callLink' to 'useLink' between Python File Query objects and Dml Script (or SQL Script in older versions of the sqlanalyzer extension) objects.
- Reference list in quality rule 1021044 (Avoid Python string interpolations to prevent SQL injections) is updated.
- Support for Python super(). This feature corrects a number of incorrect call-links to methods out of the enclosing class hierarchy.
- URL resolution of web services involving global variables are improved.
- TCC default entry/end points from specific types to general categories (concerning web services) are generalized.
|1021076||Avoid mutable default parameter values|
- Support for urllib3 (creation of objects). Partial support for quality rules (see Limitations main text)
- Corrected code line counting of objects using decorators
- Improved resolution of method calls
|Internal ID||Ticket ID||Summary|
|PYTHON-170||Detect SQL queries coming from SQL files|
|PYTHON-171||SQLAlchemy (Python SQL toolkit) support|
|PYTHON-172||Enhance detection of Python Flask web services|
- Creation of links to external programs called from Python (see section Calls to external program from Python).