On this page:
- Reference list in quality rule 1021044 (Avoid Python string interpolations to prevent SQL injections) is updated.
- Support for Python super(). This feature corrects a number of incorrect call-links to methods out of the enclosing class hierarchy.
- URL resolution of web services involving global variables are improved.
- TCC default entry/end points from specific types to general categories (concerning web services) are generalized.
Following rule has been added in this release:
|1021076||Avoid mutable default parameter values|
- Support for urllib3 (creation of objects). Partial support for quality rules (see Limitations main text)
- Corrected code line counting of objects using decorators
- Improved resolution of method calls
- A Python discoverer is shipped together with the extension to automatically create Python analysis units when .py files are present.
|Internal ID||Ticket ID||Summary|
|PYTHON-170||Detect SQL queries coming from SQL files|
|PYTHON-171||SQLAlchemy (Python SQL toolkit) support|
|PYTHON-172||Enhance detection of Python Flask web services|
- Creation of links to external programs called from Python (see section Calls to external program from Python).