- Connectivity between components through Angular routing is not supported.
- Use of HttpRequest in Angular is not supported.
- Use of String replace() method is not supported.
- Use of setters and getters is not supported.
- Passing directly url strings (or string variables referring to urls) as arguments to web-service calls is supported for many use cases. However passing them
through http.RequestOptions (containing metadata) is work in progress.
- String concatenations using the operator '+' inside loops does not raise violations currently.
- The cyclomatic complexity number might appear underestimated in callables containing loops with complex conditional expressions.
- A single production environment file is supported (see corresponding section above).
- Use of bind method is not supported and would lead to missing callLinks.
- Use of Object.freeze method is not supported.
- React Without JSX is not supported