This page describes the new features and bugs that have been fixed in the CAST Security Dashboard Package 1.13.1.
|Version||Summary of contentComments|
Can be used with:
No customer bugs fixed in this release.
CAST AIP Datamart - functional release status
Introducing AIP Datamart - now in funcrel status - a new way to expose, explore, and integrate AIP data for management reporting, with the following notable features:
- Robust and flexible Data structure that contains almost all key AIP metrics.
- A robust ETL mechanism for faster deployment and less effort to maintain.
- A new set of API services with streaming mode for faster extraction.
- Easier integration with off-the-shelf BI tools.
- Flexibility for users to select data that are relevant for the customers.
- Ability to integrate with external customer data.
- Ability to create derived metrics that aligns with customer business practice.
- Flexibility to customize the data structure that fulfils client reporting needs.
- Support for custom rule groupings.
- Support for various Industry Standard Tags.
See https://github.com/CAST-Extend/com.castsoftware.uc.aip.datamart for more information.
Updates - Engineering Dashboard
Critical rule flag now displayed in some Miscellaneous Reports
The following Miscellaneous Reports have been modified to show the critical rule flag:
This flag is displayed as a red dot:
Predefined Industry Compliance reports
The list of available Industry Compliance Reports has been updated this release. New reports in this release:
|OWASP-Mobile-2016 Compliance Report|
|CWE (2011) Top-25 Compliance Report|
|CWE (2019) Top-25 Compliance Report|
|OMG-ASCQM Compliance Report|
|OMG-ASCQM Security Compliance Report|
UI update for the Action Plan
Some aspects of the Action Plan have been updated to provided a better end-user experience: