- "ENVIRONMENT TIME FORMAT" or "ENVIRONMENT FORMAT" (options for WRITE statements)
- "EXEC SQL" with comments between EXEC and SQL
- ~ character now supported in SORT clauses
- Preprocessing when ":" is inside parentheses
- A full expression in the FROM clause is now supported
- When an integer is present in a FROM clause
- When a macro is called with another macro name as a parameter
- "CLASS RANDOM DEFINITION"
- RAISE EXCEPTION TYPE...MESSAGE
- Keywords: '*' , '&&', '(', 'DATA', '.' and '['.
While the ABAB ABAP Analyzer will resolve macros create ABAP Macros as individual objects (which will be visible in CAST Enlighten), no links will be created from other ABAB ABAP objects that use the macros (i.e. the ABAP Macro object will always be "isolated").