Changes in 1.0.0-beta2 & 1.0.0-funcrel:
- Support for Spring AMQP RabbitMQ with SpringBoot for Direct, Topic, Fanout exchanges along with Default exchange
- Support for RabbitMQ with SpringBoot when the listener is configured using Message Listener Adapter or annotations.
- Support for ActiveMQ when JNDI is used to store Queuename.
- Support for ActiveMQ with SpringBoot(when queue is autowired in different file).
Changes in 1.0.0-beta1:
- Support for ActiveMQ with Spring JMS (XML based configuration and Annotation based configuration)
- Support for RabbitMQ with Spring AMQP (XML based configuration) for Direct, Topic, Fanout exchanges along with Default exchange
- Support for RabbitMQ with SpringBoot( Annotation based configuration) for Default exchange
Changes in 1.0.0-alpha1 & 1.0.0-alpha2:
- Support ActiveMQ with OpenWire + JMS for Plain Java
- Support RabbitMQ with AMQP + SLF4J for Plain JAVA for only Default exchange