- Access the CAST Extend organization on GitHub.
- Inside the organisation, create a new repository (as shown in the screenshot below):
- Fill in the required details for the repository:
- Include Use the extension title in the repository name's "ID" for the Repository name, i.e. com.castsoftware.uc.nameoftheextension as explained in Extension description file
- Set the repository to public
- Tick the Initialize this repository with a README option
- Click the Create repository button
- In the newly created repository, click the Wiki tab: