To open the model editor:
- Click the ellipsis button at the right-side of the model line and select the View item.
2. The model editor opens and displays the layers (in blue) and sets (in green) that define the model, with the associated dependencies (in bold green) and composition links (in doted green).
3. If you want to see or maybe update the model properties (name, ID, documentation, weight, and so on), then simply click the edit button near the model name:
4. The dialog that appears box displays these properties:
5. You can add new Layers, Sets, and Dependencies by using the tool bar.
6. From left to right, you can add a new Layer object to the model, you can add a new Set object, you can add a new Dependency between 2 Layer objects
You can remove an existing Dependency from the model.