- Choose Run as Administrator in the contextual menu (elevated privileges are required even if your Windows user login is part of an "Administrators" group).
- Click Next and then read and accept the License Agreement
- Choose a location for the CAST Security Dashboard - the setup will suggest: %PROGRAMFILES%\CAST For Security\<version>:
Please note that – generally speaking – the installation path must only contain ASCII characters or characters of the language (or language group) of your Windows operating system. For more details, see Characters allowed in the installation path in Appendix - CAST Administration workstation installation and hardware requirements for more information.
|Note that it is not possible to define a new path using a Windows environment variable. Only a full path (C:\CAST\...) or a network location (\\HOST\SHARE) can be used.|
- Click Next. A screen will then be displayed summarizing your choices:
- The installation process will then start on clicking Next.
- On completion, CAST Security will be ready for use. The setup will then offer to launch CAST Server Manager so that you can install your CAST Security schemas to the CAST Storage Service: