- The web application server on a dedicated machine (CAST provides documentation for deployment on Apache Tomcat only. Other web application servers may be compatible (see Supported Platforms), but no documentation is provided).
- Each web application (i.e. the CAST AIC Portal, CAST Application Analytics Dashboard, CAST Application Engineering Dashboard Health Dashboard (HD), Engineering Dashboard (ED) etc.):
- Use of Active Directory/LDAP authentication methods
- Use of the Audit Trail to trace end user activities
- Secure configuration of back-end database access (only relevant for the AADHD/AEDED/RestAIP web applications)
AAD - AED - RestAPI
Securely configure the CAST Application Analytics Health Dashboard /CAST Application Engineering Engineering Dashboard / CAST Rest-API as described in AAD - ED - RestAPI - security configuration options. This page details the following security configuration options: