Starting from CAST AIP 8.3.23, CAST Architecture Checker will no longer be installed as part of the CAST AIP setup, whether installing CAST AIP from scratch or on a server where a previous release of CAST AIP exists. CAST Architecture Checker has evolved into a standalone component where all feature requests and bug fixes are now managed. This standalone component can be downloaded from CAST Extend (https://extendng.castsoftware.com/#/search-results?q=archichecker).
Up-to-date documentation can be found here: CAST Architecture Checker.
- Define a new Architecture Model
- Define Layers, Sets and Dependencies
- Define Layer or Set Contents
- Create an Unassigned item
- Using Sets
- Working online
- Configuring model properties
- Working with Templates