CMS Application - Dependencies - Reference Pattern Dependencies
This page will help you solve problems related to Reference pattern used in Dependencies tab.
The Reference pattern used in Dependencies is also named the Reference Finder. Its purpose is to create links between source and a target based on a Reference Pattern.
For more information, refer to:
- Identify in which step the Run reference pattern is facing the issue :
- Create source set
- Create target set
- Run Reference Finder Analyzers
- Navigate to the page to help you troubleshoot the issue you are facing:
- If the check raise rows, it means there is an issue in the Reference Pattern dependency. Contact CAST Technical Support and provide the Relevant Input in order to reproduce the issue, and as a Workaround, use the Custom Reference Finder
- Screenshot of your Reference Pattern configuration showing that the check RegExp on File is succeeding after you have selected one source file like below
- Sherlock (CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock). The option to select are : Export Logs, Export Configuration Files, Export CAST Bases, Export source.
- In case you cannot provide the source files of the application:
- Provide one source file as Source
- Provide one source file as Target.
- Screenshots of the issue.