CMS Application - Analysis
This page will help you solve problems related to Analysis Tab. This tab allows you to define various specific options (organized by Technology) for all Analysis Units defined in the Application - these options govern the way in which the source code matching the Technology type will be handled during the analysis.
Official documentation : CAST - Management Studio Help > Infrastructure > Editors > Application Editor > Analysis tab
For more information, refer the following official documentation
CAST AIP 8.3.x Documentation : CMS - Analysis tab
- Select the section you are interested in:
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or solution for your problem, in this page, contact CAST Technical Support and provide the below relevant input to help CAST Support team investigate your problem or procure the required information.
- Sherlock (CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock) : This will provide us the logs and the bases to understand the environment and the information about the problem.
- Source Code : Required to reproduce the problem on our side to investigate further.
- Relevant Screenshots of the issue.