Top Rules with increasing/decreasing violations tiles display a list of Quality Rules and a value for each. The value represents the difference in the number of violations for the Quality Rule between the most recent and the previous snapshot. The higher the value, the larger the difference.
It is possible to choose between three values (as shown in the examples above):
- ratio - shows a percentage difference (increase)
- added - shows the exact number of added violations
- removed - shows the exact number of removed violations)
Note that the value displayed in the tile when using the "ratio" option may be different from the value for the number of added or removed violations for a given Quality Rule, since the value is a difference between the number of violations since the previous snapshot and takes added and removed violations into account.
Violation count difference is displayed on the right of a rule and a red dot is added when the rule is critical. Rules are clickable and will take you direct to the Quality Rule in the Quality Investigation view (see Engineering Dashboard for more information).
- type: tile type has to be NewViolationsForQualityRules
- business the health factor ID
- variation decide value to be considered
- ratio (default value), show the variation of violations between current and previous snapshot
- added show the variation focusing on added violations only
- removed show the variation focussing on removed violations only
- color : tile color
- other parameters for sizing and positioning of the tile - see Tile Sizing and Positioning