|SLK-609 manage connection to PostgreSQL on a database not named "postgres"||manage connection to PostgreSQL on a database not named "postgres"|
A significant number of exception issues has been taken care of including the ones involving fetching delivery, deploy, war folders from the user environment.
Also, there is a change in how we use to take the backup of the bases. No more are we making any changes in the live environment:
- On any schema, there is no change if there is no modification in the parameters provided in cssbackup
- With the new -stripsources parameter you can
- check whether the source tables are not in the dump.
- check whether the CSSCODE_ tables are in the dump, without source.
- check whether the dump restore works fine.
- check whether the structure is not modified (including indexes names, and namespaces).
- Also, you can use new servman checker command line.
|JIRA ticket id||Issue type||Summary of the issue|
|Customer Bug||Error during delivery folders gathering. (The filename or extension is too long)|
|Improvement||Improved 'Export specific databases' option|
|Customer Bug||Exception while running CST|
|Bug||Fixed all the warnings generated while building CST|
|Improvement||Changed the design of the way CST take backup|
|Bug||DynamicLinkManager.cli stopped working when the server name is passed in lowercase in the SSLParameter.ini file, so the same has to be implemented in CST|
|Task||CST9.0.1 version to upload in extend|