This page is the main troubleshooting page which will help you solve problems related to Report Generator.
Report Generator is a component of CAST AIP that will help you to generate automatic reports based on CAST AIP results.
The component provides the opportunity (for example) to prepare and automate assessments for each new version of application analyzed with CAST AIP.
Note that while it is technically possible to configure the CAST Report Generator to interact with a CAST Measurement Service (i.e. using an instance of the CAST Health Dashboard), this is not a supported configuration, primarily because the following components are not currently consolidated into the Measurement Service, thus potentially rendering your report incomplete:
For more information, you may refer to :
- Standalone CAST Report Generator version = > 1.3.x - Report Generator
- CAST AIP 8.0 Documentation - CAST Report Generator
- CAST AIP 7.3 Documentation - CAST Report Generator
- Information Guides > Report Generator
- Make sure that you are using a CAST Dashboard service vs. a CAST Measurement Service as the Measurement Service is incomplete as discussed above.
- Use a standalone Dashboard or rest-api vs. the integrated dashboard as the integrated dashboard is not officially supported for report generator and can have some issues when using it.
- Otherwise, select the section you are interested in:
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or solution for your problem, in this page, contact CAST Technical Support.
Provide the relevant inputs mentioned in each of the above listed pages corresponding to your problem to help CAST Support team to investigate your problem or procure the required information.
For CAST Technical Support only - follow the steps in the page Report Generator - Information - How to reproduce user issues