This page will help you solve problems related to Report Center
CAST Report Center provides the means to generate technical documentation about the information stored in the Knowledge Base. This documentation is HTML based and can be easily distributed among team members.
For more information, refer to:
- For 8.3 : RPC - Report Center
- For 8.2 : RPC - Report Center
- For versions > = 8.0: Report Center help Online : Click on Start -> CAST 8.0 -> Report Center -> Help -> Contents
- For 7.3: Report Center help Online : Click on Start -> CAST -> CAST 7.3 -> Report Center -> Help -> Contents
- For 7.2: Report Center help Online : Click on Start -> CAST -> CAST 7.2 -> Report Center -> Help -> Contents
Observed in CAST AIP
Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Select the relevant page from the list below.
- If you encounter issues that are not listed above ,then contact CAST Technical Support and provide the below relevant input. CAST Support team will reproduce the issue by following the page - Report Center - Information - How to reproduce user issues
- CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock Export with the options - only Knowledge Database under Export CAST Databases and Export Logs checked.
- List of detailed steps done and exact actions performed.
- Screenshot of the Report center showing the problem that you are facing like below - if there are several steps being done, screenshots of all of them showing the various options being used would help -
- Any custom *.hsq files you are using