This page will help you solve problems related to Enlighten View Generation.
Enlighten View Generation is a feature of CAST AIP that will enable you to automatically generate a set of predefined views for objects stored in the Knowledge Base. The generated views provide the means to exploit the contents of the CAST Knowledge Base.
For more information, refer to:
- For CAST 8.3.x: ENL - Link
- For information on the component: Information Guides >Technical Information by Components > Enlighten
*Observed in CAST AIP
*Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Select the section you are interested in.
- Enlighten - View Generation - Crash
- Enlighten - View Generation - Enlighten crashes when trying to open a saved view
- Enlighten - View Generation - Fatal error
- Enlighten - View Generation - Mainframe analyzer does not calculate heading comment lines for sections
- Enlighten - View Generation - Missing Items
- Enlighten - View Generation - RPG - Comments count is displayed as 0 in object properties
- Enlighten - View Generation - Non Fatal error
- Enlighten - View Generation - Performance
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or a solution to your problem, in this page, report your problem to CAST Technical Support and provide the below relevant input to help CAST Support team investigate your problem or procure the required information.
- CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock export
- Screenshots of the enlighten showing the problem that you are facing.- For example in the below screenshot you are trying to Open Graphical View and you may face some problem then you need to provide a screenshot like below showing the problem during this action.