This page will help you to solve problems related to connections to Enlighten when a fatal error may occur.
Connections are defined in Connection Profiles, enabling you to create any number of different connection configurations (specifying servers, usernames and passwords) to a variety of different servers (if for example your organization uses several different Knowledge Bases). Connection is simply a matter of selecting and opening a valid Profile.
For more information, refer to:
- Enlighten Online-help: Search 'Connection'
- Information Guide > Enlighten
*Observed in CAST AIP
*Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Select the section you are interested in:
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or solution for your problem, in this page, contact CAST Technical Support with the below relevant input to help CAST Support team investigate your problem.
- Screenshot of the issue in Enlighten
- Detailed description of the issue
- CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock (with source code if possible)