This page will help you solve problems related to connections to Enlighten when a crash occurs. Connections are defined in Connection Profiles, enabling you to create any number of different connection configurations (specifying servers, usernames and passwords) to a variety of different servers (if for example your organization uses several different Knowledge Bases). Connection is simply a matter of selecting and opening a valid Profile.
For more information, refer to:
- Enlighten Online-help: Search 'Connection'
- Information Guide > Enlighten
*Observed in CAST AIP
*Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- Select the section you are interested in:
- If you do not find the information you are looking for or solution for your problem, contact CAST Technical Support and provide the below relevant input to help CAST Support will reproduce the issue by following the page Enlighten - Information - How to reproduce user issues - Draft
- Screenshot(s) showing the crash
- CAST Support Tool (CST) - alias Sherlock export with the following options CAST Bases Checker, Export Logs, Export Configuration files, Export Computer Environment, Export CAST Bases with Knowledge Base