Perform the below actions
- Check to see if the non extracted packages have no programs
In the Main SAP Page, go to the transaction se16:
Go To the table TADIR :
Fill the table like below : Object : Prog (for programs) and DEVCLASS = The name of the package:
When run, then It will give the list of programs per packages
Alternatively, check in the transaction se80 : From there you can check the content of the Package:
- If the non-extracted packages have programs on SAP, then see if the package name starts with "_".
- If this is the case, conirm that the SAP BAPI files have become folders :
- The first folder is SAP_BAPI_, the second folder is the package name, and the xml file is created in the package folder.
For instance, for the package _MAHLE_0028, the expected name for a file like SAP_BAPI__MXXXX_0028.xml, but instead it is SAP_BAPI/MXXXX/0028.xml
If the files have become folders, then the solution is to manually rename the xml file as it is expected to be : SAP_BAPI_<PACKAGE_NAME>.xml and place it in the root of the package (where currently the SAP_BAPI folder is being created.
- If the above steps do not solve your issue contact Cast Technical Support with Relevant input from the other issues section in order to reproduce this issue