This page will help you to solve problems related to Synchronize Snapshot List
Synchronize Snapshot List is a feature for synchronization of MB by CB.
If the analysis fails at the Synchronize Snapshot List step as shown in the below screenshot, the issue is in processing Synchronize Snapshot List feature.
For more information, refer to:
- Official 8.3 Documentation - Run and validate the analysis
- CAST-MS help->How to -> Regular Audience ->Run Analysis only,Generate Snapshot
- Information Guides > CMS Snapshot Analysis
- Error Free Logs - CMS Snapshot Analysis - Synchronize Snapshot List - Error Free Logs - CAST AIP 8
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- If you encounter issues during this phase,contact CAST Technical Support with the following "Relevant Input" .
To get information about different log files, their locations and to understand and explore log files as per the feature,refer to CAST Management Studio - Information - How to find logs
We have not seen issues being encountered in Synchronize Snapshot List step till now.If you encounter issues during this phase, contact CAST Technical Support and provide input as described in the "Relevant Inputs" section of the CMS Snapshot Analysis - Compute Analysis Unit Full Content page.