The CSV job can be configured to run after any step that has modified the content of the Knowledge base.
Usually the CSV does not encounter performance issues but it has been seen that if you have duplicate and consecutive CSV jobs, the later can cause performance issue.
In the below screenshot, it can be seen that there are consecutive CSV jobs while the 1st one ran in 2m 06s the later one kept on running for 23h21m24s without completion.
Observed in CAST AIP
Observed on RDBMS
|Microsoft SQL Server|
- If you are experiencing performance problem in CSV job check if you have duplicated jobs as explained above. As a solution, consider removing one of them and then run the Analysis again.If you encounter issues even after removing the CSV job, please contact CAST Technical Support with Relevant Input
- If you are in 8.0.x and the above scenario is not your case, refer CMS Snapshot Analysis - Run CSV Generation - Performance Issue - CSV Generation Job runs infinitely
- You can also try the below steps if the CSV generation is stuck -
- Stop the current running Snapshot ( stuck at run CSV job)
- Perform CSS Optimization using steps from the below doc Administration Center - Settings - CSS Optimization
- If the problem you are facing does not match any case listed in this page, report your problem to CAST Technical Support and provide the below Relevant Input