This page handles the issue of missing objects after analyzing SQL application.
Observed in CAST Extension
*Observed on RDBMS
- If you have upgraded from a version below 3.6.2 and are seeing some changes in the number of sql objects found, then please be aware that with 3.6.2 there were changes in the filters being used by the analyzer, so that they are not as restrictive.
- Please see the following pages for further information.
- Select the pages you are interested in
- If the problem you are facing does not match any case listed in this page, report your problem to CAST Technical Support and provide the below relevant input
For CAST Technical support only - follow the steps in the page - CMS Snapshot Analysis - Run Analyzer - UA - Information - How to reproduce user issue
- Sherlock export with the following options: Export Logs (feature checked by default), Export Configuration files (feature checked by default), Export CAST Bases, source code.